Frequently asked questions
What are the restaurant's opening times
The opening times of Le Cedrare restaurant are as follows;
Monday: closed all day
Tuesday: closed all day
Wednesday: 12.00-14.00 (by reservation) | 19.30-22.00
Thursday: 12.00-14.00 (by reservation) | 19.30-22.00
Friday: 12.00-14.00 (by reservation) | 19.30-22.00
Saturday: 12.00-14.00 | 19.30-22.00
Sunday: 12.00-14.00 | 19.30-22.00
ABOUT THE RESTAURANT
- Does the restaurant cater for vegans?
- What are the restaurant's opening times
- Does the restaurant have a wi-fi connection?
- Can the whole restaurant be reserved?
- As for special occasions, what set ups is the restaurant able to offer?
- Can I pay by Credit Card?
- Can you have the birthday cake made by the chef?
- Are gluten free dishes for people suffering from Coeliac disease available?
- Is there a smokers' lounge?
- Is the cuisine offered traditional or creative?
- Are fresh or frozen ingredients used?
- Are the cakes made in the restaurant?
- Is the bread you serve home-baked?
- How wide is your range of wines?
- What type of oil do you provide?
- Is there air-conditioning?
- Can I heat up baby bottles or containers with baby food?
- Is the restaurant wheelchair accessible?
- What menu dishes can I order?
- What's the easiest way to get there?
- How do I get to the restaurant from the Motorway Exit of Soave?
- Does the restaurant offer vegetarian cuisine?
- Are reservations compulsory?