Frequently asked questions
Are gluten free dishes for people suffering from Coeliac disease available?
Of course, it isn't a problem whatsoever for the restaurant to cater for those suffering from Coeliac disease. Please let us know in advance so we can prepare the dishes in the best way.
ABOUT THE RESTAURANT
- Does the restaurant cater for vegans?
- What are the restaurant's opening times
- Does the restaurant have a wi-fi connection?
- Can the whole restaurant be reserved?
- As for special occasions, what set ups is the restaurant able to offer?
- Can I pay by Credit Card?
- Can you have the birthday cake made by the chef?
- Are gluten free dishes for people suffering from Coeliac disease available?
- Is there a smokers' lounge?
- Is the cuisine offered traditional or creative?
- Are fresh or frozen ingredients used?
- Are the cakes made in the restaurant?
- Is the bread you serve home-baked?
- How wide is your range of wines?
- What type of oil do you provide?
- Is there air-conditioning?
- Can I heat up baby bottles or containers with baby food?
- Is the restaurant wheelchair accessible?
- What menu dishes can I order?
- What's the easiest way to get there?
- How do I get to the restaurant from the Motorway Exit of Soave?
- Does the restaurant offer vegetarian cuisine?
- Are reservations compulsory?